Send us email but please respect these simple rules:
- The email must be about the website. We want and appreciate your feedback. Please tell us what you think about this page, positive or negative, and tell us what we can do to make it better
- This feedback request isn't provided to be used as a Q&A forum. Especially when articles on the website answer the question already. The answer to your common questions can be found on this web site and isn't hard to find. The articles are plainly labeled. If you cannot find an answer to your question, you can join the discussion group for this website at
and ask your question. BTW, there are members there from all over the country, not just the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
Participate in a Yahoo discussion group for Church and State Issues
HRSepCnS · Historical Reality SepChurch&State
- Please do not write to ask the question "Where is Separation of church and state found in the Constitution?". That is answered on the website.
- This feedback request is not an open forum for others to use to offer their opinions of church state in general, politics, government, etc. There are a great many forums on the net that people can use for this purpose.
- This guestbook doesn't exist to provide a platform for debates between various people and either of the owners of this web site or each other.
- The function of this feedback option is to allow readers of this web site to make a comment about the website. That does not mean to make a one sentence comment about the web site followed by a general discourse on church state, the courts, the government, politics, etc. Nor, to make a short comment about the website but it is clear the guestbooks is being used to promote a product or website of the one entering the entry to the guerstbook.
- For those that have valid questions there is a contact us place on the web site. Valid questions are usually answered given time.